Cleaning Services to Prevent Spread of Virus & Bacteria
Recent increases in confirmed cases of the flu across the United States have prompted many customers to ask about disinfecting their homes to keep their families healthy. Underwood Cleaning Service LLC specializes in house cleaning services and follows best CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection homes to kill viruses and bacteria.
Call for a FREE Quote
Each New Customer Receives $10 Off First Cleaning Service!
How to Prevent the Spread Of Germs
Spread of illnesses nationwide affects many employees and cuts wages to workers. The good news is that there are many products and processes that eliminate viruses will also kill bacteria. Underwood Cleaning Service LLC specializes in providing disinfection services to stop the spread of viruses in homes.
Below are recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- If you have symptoms, stay home until you are fever-free for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Frequently wipe down (or call Underwood Cleaning Service LLC to clean) surfaces used by many people such as light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect all surfaces regularly to kill viruses with EPA-recommended products. Underwood Cleaning Service LLC uses hospital-grade disinfection spray to sanitize homes. Call (224) 802-4110 for a free quote.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Of course, you can call (224) 802-4110 for a free quote by Underwood Cleaning Service LLC.
Why Call Underwood Cleaning Service LLC for Disinfection of Your Home?
Thousands of people are affected every year by viruses, such as various forms of the flu or other viruses. Providing Residential cleaning and sanitization services for more than 16 years, Underwood Cleaning Service LLC follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
Our house cleaning crews are highly trained and closely monitored to ensure that suggested procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing local homes to kill germs. We use a system of cleaning with spray sanitizer and microfiber cloths to stop cross contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, or confirmed, the cleaning crews at Underwood Cleaning Service LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing the spread to others.
During these times, customers may choose to increase the frequency of their regular cleaning services. This is always an option.
When you call (224) 802-4110 for cleaning and sanitizing to reduce spread of viruses, every faucet, handle, light switch, doorknob, common surface, and more is properly cleaned and sanitized.